• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

My turn I guess

Shimmy1

https://www.nelsonfuneralhomesnd.com/obituary/mitchell-mitch-lloyd

I have had the pleasure of getting to know this man pretty well over the last 11 years. Planted almost every acre of his corn for 10 seasons. He was probably the most intelligent man I have ever known in person. Without his guidance, I would have never became the planter operator that I am. He expected the best, and for the last 6 years he has said that in three counties, he could find corn fields that looked as good as his, but he could not find one that looked better. He could find things and see things that no one else could even comprehend. Up to this point in my life, I had not lost a closer friend than him. Heaven's corn will be 50 bushels better this year.

I know this forum is technically supposed to be for forum members, but since there are a few others, I figured one more wouldn't hurt anything.

Tarhe Driver

Occupation
Comm. Real Est Appraiser-Retired cargo/helo pilot
https://www.nelsonfuneralhomesnd.com/obituary/mitchell-mitch-lloyd

I have had the pleasure of getting to know this man pretty well over the last 11 years. Planted almost every acre of his corn for 10 seasons. He was probably the most intelligent man I have ever known in person. Without his guidance, I would have never became the planter operator that I am. He expected the best, and for the last 6 years he has said that in three counties, he could find corn fields that looked as good as his, but he could not find one that looked better. He could find things and see things that no one else could even comprehend. Up to this point in my life, I had not lost a closer friend than him. Heaven's corn will be 50 bushels better this year.

I know this forum is technically supposed to be for forum members, but since there are a few others, I figured one more wouldn't hurt anything.
Gone far too soon. Would it be reasonable/respectable for you to somewhat describe his fatal tractor accident so that others might try to avoid such an untimely death?

Welder Dave

Very sad to hear. I wonder if he had a medical emergency that caused him to go off the road? Still very tragic regardless.

JBGASH

Occupation
Plumbing & Excavation Contractor / farmer
Sorry for your loss. Sounds like this man was an awesome individual that will be missed by all who where around him.