• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

My Service Truck for the Great White North

King of Obsolete

Occupation
marketing my life style
everyone posts great pictures of their service trucks so now we have enough snow on the ground i can post a picture of mine. started off as a 1946 chevy 3 ton truck and then it become the welding sleigh. fully equiped with a ranger 8 welder and all the tools and supplies for the cat trains. yesterday i had to do a little welding on the loader shed door because the latch snapped off at -40c.

thansk
KoO
Published Author

Attachments

• Welding Sleigh jan 27 2013 002.jpg
    Welding Sleigh jan 27 2013 002.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 1,319
  • Welding Sleigh jan 27 2013 003.jpg
    Welding Sleigh jan 27 2013 003.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 1,289

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
Very nice. :drinkup

And Folgers coffee containers are handy for a lot of things. ;)

bill onthehill

Very nice. :drinkup

And Folgers coffee containers are handy for a lot of things. ;)

I got about 25 of them in my shop. Them or an old wash basin are my nuts and bolts bins when I tear something apart. Glad to see you posting again KOO. Hope things are going well in the kingdom.

td25c

Another well done project KoO:thumbsup Only thing I would need to add to the service sleigh is a wood stove with temps at -40C:D

gusbratz

i'm sort of bummed that my wife has been buying coffe in plastic cans instead of metal. it has been 0*F here the last week and i have struggled with it. ice in my air lines non flexable extension cords and such. don't know if i could get used to it being as cold as it is where you are.