• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

My project: A 1957 Galion 603 grader

Reubs

Hi RDG Thats Interesting Information. What was the firm you worked for? as this grader used to belong to fowler sealing In Rotorua who used It on similar kinds of Jobs etc, and the grader now resides In Opotiki. Cheers Reubs

R.D.G013

Occupation
Heavy equipment operator/foreman for about 48yrs o
Hi RDG Thats Interesting Information. What was the firm you worked for? as this grader used to belong to fowler sealing In Rotorua who used It on similar kinds of Jobs etc, and the grader now resides In Opotiki. Cheers Reubs

I was with G A Renner Ltd and was mainly on dozers but did get on graders from time to time. The one they had was painted yellow and had no cab, not sure where they got it from or where it went to, I know it wasnt bought new coz they did it all up after they got it and kept it for many years after that . Cheers RDG.