• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

My Equipment Line-up

fireman050

Occupation
construction & volunteer firefighter
dirtman can i see more pics of that remote control bobcat mini x and that 50th anniversiary case backhoe

guyinthesky

Occupation
Tower Crane Operator (FM GRU 2560)
Anyone on here have the Liehberr Model Tower Crane? its HO scale, I know at the local hobby shop in Victoria, its bout $300...I'm getting my model train set up, and building model skyscrapers and such, and trying to find a way to get that crane a wee bit cheaper! lol

Speedpup

Occupation
President and all else that needs done!
nice equipment and barge! Now we pictures in dirt and water ;)

Speedpup

Occupation
President and all else that needs done!
You don't like excavators I guess?;)Nice collection!

JonW

more....little pipe laying
I hope your Wife didn't come home while you had the trench open and the batteries missing from the TV remote :D:D
Love it thought! Myself have spread CLEAN kitty litter on the kitchen floor so I could have some dirt to play in. Tryck pull stuff with battery operated trucks.

bill5362

Occupation
I own a excavation company and a rolloff container
Thanks for sharing your pics, I don't believe I've ever seen thank many excavators in one place.