1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

My demolition companys new home page :)

Discussion in 'Demolition' started by Sparffo, Apr 1, 2012.

1. Sparffo

Sparffo Well-Known Member

Demolition contractor
    Hi there!

Before we have had the same home page for maybe 10 years, and i was thinking it was good enough...
    But man what a difference a well done page can do to the company imago :eek: Man I was surprised when the nerds showed the new page they done!!
    To bad they don't have the writings in English, but you can take a look at the pictures and videos until i get the translations done :)
    www.sparal.fi

I also did a "fan group" to face book, named "Sparal demolition crew" :D
    How do your company page look, post it here and let's take a look! Or is there some other demolition page you would like to show?

2. 95zIV

95zIV Senior Member

RR Contractor Super.
  3. rabia

rabia Banned

Thanks for sharing it. As the trends change so your company page should be change in order to compete within that market. :)

4. Wolf

Wolf Senior Member

:usa

What kind of buildings are you wrecking in Finland?

Do you have any pictures of the demo or the equipment?