• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

My 580C restoration pics

David storm

This is my 1980 580C extendahoe that took me 4&1/2 month to restore. mostly because it was done here in Florida through the summer in extreme heat that made it difficult to say the least.
It is like running a different machine because now it has all the knobs which really feels better.
the motor was recently gone through before I got it so I figure it is in the $18,000.00 range, any ideas on that?

Thanks for looking

hammertime

Looks nice what you have done.
Not sure about your estimate.
Here’s what they are asking for in the Southwest

Attachments

• 7FF9DF68-109B-43B5-BD4E-9EB4AA65C909.png
    7FF9DF68-109B-43B5-BD4E-9EB4AA65C909.png
    867.9 KB · Views: 39

xgiovannix12

Occupation
Operator/Mechanic/Truck driver
machine looks good. 18k No 580c only go for like 9 to 10k tops here. My 580c should be worth 18k with the cab and all the extras it has but i will never get that

Bill Smith

Occupation
Rental House Owner
Hope this pic shows up . Great machine . I started with a 580 B / 580 C / 580 D / and then the 580 Super E / Case finally built a backhoe for the operator . 9000 hrs and un touched and anal about my stuff . Retired but still well involved in the love of a real backhoe . Nothing will ever replace a backhoe

Attachments

• CIMG3241.JPG
    CIMG3241.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 32

xgiovannix12

Occupation
Hope this pic shows up . Great machine . I started with a 580 B / 580 C / 580 D / and then the 580 Super E / Case finally built a backhoe for the operator . 9000 hrs and un touched and anal about my stuff . Retired but still well involved in the love of a real backhoe . Nothing will ever replace a backhoe
nice E I built my C to my specs. It is an extendahoe has a quick coupler for the rear bucket and a 4 in 1 IMG_1397.JPGIMG_1402.JPG

xgiovannix12

Occupation
Ok so is the other Hoe is a what . Shows a super K . I don't get it
that machine is a super E . The owner (luckydog) on HEF bought this machine last year and brought it to my place to redo the whole machine. I repacked all the cylinders and did a bunch of other stuff including the paint. He ordered that decal set cause he wanted it to say super K. Honestly I rather have the right set for it but his machine so I did what he wanted