• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

mustang 2044 skidsteer wont start

xrjoe

Occupation
worker bee
question about high pressure pump, after rodent damage to wiring repaired, and sitting long term, the fuel pump wont obligate fuel, 3 wires look to give ground, ign "on" and ign "start" showing power in all phases, my buddy used a starting fluid to see if it would run and it did, but after shutdown will not restart when hot, are the shutdown solenoids operating on 2 circuits from start to run? also the red lockout power when cranking serves to start the engine, correct? or should I focus elsewhere?

xrjoe

Occupation
worker bee
I got the solenoid out, activity is good in start mode shooting the plunger out, I think it needs a little more extension to cycle the high pressure pump on, if not, the hpp is not working correctly, anyone had similar issues?