• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Moving a TL26 Takeuchi

tharden

I bought a TL26 but will have to pull it on my trailer. Do I need to disengage the drive motor or drive unit for it to roll? It has been sitting for a while.

Tags

It will not roll, you can unbolt the sprockets from the drive motor and then pull it, the sprockets will ride on the drive motor housing. You could also get pieces of plywood under the tracks if you can lift and drag it with on the plywood. How far do you need to drag it?

tharden

Thanks for the info. I will have to spin it 90 degrees and about ten feet to the trailer. I got a 24,000 winch this go around and do as you say and slide some two by fours under the track. I'll spray it down with soap too.