• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Mobile crushing plants.

JTL

Occupation
IUOE Local 302
Heres a couple plants I've worked on over the years.

Attachments

• scan0040.jpg
    scan0040.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 1,790
  • scan0068.jpg
    scan0068.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 1,825
  • scan0070.jpg
    scan0070.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 1,771
  • older 2 023.jpg
    older 2 023.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 1,761
  • older 2 024.jpg
    older 2 024.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 1,774

curly

Occupation
loader operator
Nice little operation there, much better than the jury rigged stuff I've worked around. Thanks for sharing.

stretch

Occupation
gopher
Sometimes those larger mobile operations are so large, I can't tell if they're mobile or permanent. :confused: I gotta admit, those are some nice plants in those pics. :notworthy

ezz1

we are looking for parker or pegson or B/L portable jaw crushing plant complete with feed hopper; vibrating grizzly feeder; 30” x 42” jaw crusher; under crusher discharge conveyor; self-contained with CAT diesel engine and 100KW generator; hydraulic system to run vibrating feeder, under crusher discharge conveyor and one off plant conveyor; self-cleaning belt magnet; all mounted on a triple axle portable chassis with twelve 11:00 x 22.5 tires and wheels; lights, brakes,

ZTS Plant

Hi ezz1,

are you still looking for a crusher as a dealer mate of mine has just traded one of these machines in and is looking for a quick sale. He is in england so i'm not sure if transporting the machine would be an issue or not. Let me know and I can make an enquiry for you or get him to contact you.:)

EZ TRBO

Occupation
Aggregate Utility, Maintence Welder
Some nice looking outfits. I've got a few from work of the different ones, we run 3 crushing plants and one sand plant as well as a wash plant for rock.

Trbo

ZTS Plant

Hi Guys,

in the UK we run Metso, Pegson, Finlay and Extec crushers all mobile units, let me know if you need any units because a few of my mates deal in them and can export anywhere in the world! I spoke to a couple and the are handling a lot of export machines because the dollar is strong against the pound. No problem exporting they tell me!

oakland

COPPA
Occupation
high school
nice pics JTL i have seen a few good sized plants around this area, such as westerns plant and the fast pack crusher.

Attachments

• fast pac crusher 115.jpg
    fast pac crusher 115.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 1,361
  • fast pac crusher 072.jpg
    fast pac crusher 072.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 1,413

JTL

Occupation
IUOE Local 302
A little bump for doobie!
I always loved working on crushers. Some people think I'm nuts, but one thing about them, there isnt much down time because of weather.
Seems like someone is always needing rock, so that keeps them going as well.
I havent worked around one in about 5 years, but Im always looking for a plant some where to look at.
I really should take more pictures!

Cat is ALL

You get the right crew of people and working on the crusher can be fairly enjoyable, maybe a little repetitive at times. Beats office work though, some nice spreads in there jtl.

doobie

Great Pics JTL, I haven't been crushing for very long but I can see myself doing it for as long as I can.

HCF

Occupation
Fabricator
nice pics JTL i have seen a few good sized plants around this area, such as westerns plant and the fast pack crusher.

I work there! Lol. Not there but at JCI. I guess if you have good truck drivers this whole plant can be up and running in less than a day. Reality is a different thing though.

CMX Charlie

Occupation
Sales Executive
Wow great to see the euipment in action!! I am new to the industry and so happy that I have had the opportunity to get involved.