• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Mitsubishi MM30

thoor

Hello all,

Just acquired a Mitsubishi MM30 and have a couple of problems.

After several manipulations, I have the turret rotation rotor shaft which has given up the ghost. The teeth are beyond repair. see photos.

I am looking for an equivalence of the part or documentation

Does any one know a source for service manuals and parts?

tkanks you for your answer.

Attachments

• IMG_7733(1).jpg
    IMG_7733(1).jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 12
  • 222.JPG
    222.JPG
    63.5 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_8381.PNG
    IMG_8381.PNG
    8 MB · Views: 12

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Welcome to the Forums thoor! Glad to have you.

Unfortunately I have no experience with Mitsu mini-ex's but someone here on HEF probably does. In order to get more views and hopefully some help I am moving this over to the compact excavator forum.

Best of luck!

thoor

Hello and thank you for your feedback! That's very nice! :)
Continuing the exchanges, I am thinking of either reloading with T.I.G (material sand and known hardness) and thermal treatments and after cutting with electroerosion.

* I redid the teeth of the female part (crown which is in very good condition) on 3D software for possible re-machining.

Best regards

Attachments

• image.JPG
    image.JPG
    43 KB · Views: 2