• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Mitsubishi ME-20.... needing some information

centerline

on my ME20 mitsubishi, I want to find out what the flow rate of the aux circuit is... any suggestions or help would be appreciated.... a copy of a service manual would be absolutely great. and a parts manual..

there is information on the net about most other mitsubishi minis, but the ME20 seems to be a top secret machine that they must not want us to know anything about....

while searching for manuals and information, I have also wondered which CAT (or other) machine that the ME20 design and build compares most to... of which there may be a manual from another machine that would be usable for the ME20 model?..

some of the information I want can only come from someone who routinely works on these little toys....

thanks for any help you can give...