• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Mini excavators you suggest for trading?

CashGhost

Occupation
Academic Writer
I had a conversation with a highly experienced professional who has done trading and appraisal for heavy equipment for almost four decades. I talked about my intention to get into the industry. He provided valuable knowledge and suggested to start small.

I am getting my head around with entry level trades. So I am looking at mini excavators, something in reasonable demands and doesn't take a century to sell. At this point I am not looking to make money or profit here. I just want to learn the industry.

What would be your top 5 mini excavator? Why would you choose each of them in one sentence? Let's have this discussion. It would be interesting points to discuss.

KSSS

Occupation
excavation
Not necessarily in order and considering it is in EU.
Takeuchi
Wacker Neuson
JCB
Hitachi
CAT