• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Merry Christmas to All

xkvator

I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a safe, prosperous, and Happy New Year...

salesrep

Occupation
Sales Rep
The same to you Xkvator and to all the board members and guests.
Special thanks to Steve and the others that make this site possible.

dayexco

Merry Christmas!!!

you know, on Christmas day, i turn 52 yrs. old....i love the intenet, i've learned a lot. i love these msg boards because i think it's a great way for all of us to bounce things off of, learn from others. my life has been extremely blessed, my dad started in the digging biz in 47, my son with me (he's 27 now) about 14 yrs ago....and now i have a grandson that isn't quite yet 3 that loves equipment...

we all forget sometimes when we think we know it all...people do things different ways, sometimes slower, sometimes faster, sometimes better, sometimes worse....all of it a learning experience...anyway, not my intent to ramble here.

it is my intent to wish you all a Blessed Christmas...enjoy your families!!!!

Steve Frazier

Founder
Staff member
Thank you dayexco and Happy Birthday to you!

I'll tag along on your thread and wish all our members a Merry Christmas, and Happy Hanukkah to those of another faith.

Steve Frazier

Founder
Staff member
I've been away from the Board for a couple days and didn't realize there were two Christmas threads running. I merged both here, and had commented on dayexco's thread.

In addition, My thanks to all our members who make this Board run so smoothly. You guys have made this easy, you're a VERY polite group and I appreciate that so much!! Thanks everyone!!!

farmerted44

Occupation
heavy equipment operator
hello all,
well we worked about 15 hours yesterday so we could have x-mas eve off.
so what do i get to do on an unexpected day off????
finish x-mas shopping. lol
HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE AND LETS STAY SAFE OVER THE NEXT YEAR. :bouncegri :bouncegri :bouncegri

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
Merry Christmas!!

Ho, Ho, Ho... :)

(First time I've ever used the size and color options for the text. What fun!)