• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

McLaren tracks failing 300 hours

camboaus

Occupation
fledgling skid steer owner operator
The Tufftrac's are really good mate. I am on too my second set. I did snap the cords one track though (which was my own fault) Over 300 hours atm on the second set no worries at all

Does anyone know anything about ' tufftrac ' rubber tracks at all ?.

Cheers Jim

rockman

The Tufftrac's are really good mate. I am on too my second set. I did snap the cords one track though (which was my own fault) Over 300 hours atm on the second set no worries at all

Good to know ... see what happens .

McLarens have come to the party with a new set of tracks , leaving Melbourne tomorrow . They want me to monitor my tracks with some pic's and a video in leiu of their offer .

Cheers Jim

rockman

What size machine and what sort of work are you doing with them ?

Cheers Jim