• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

McLaren Industrial attachments, does anyone have any experience with them

Traut811

Hi guys. I'm looking to purchase a grapple soon for my 259d3 and the McLaren extreme grapple. https://www.mclarenindustries.com/us/en/attachments/extreme-duty-skid-steer-grapple/47/

They are $4500 ish for 78" and $4k for a 72". I see (extremely) similar designs from other companies selling for the exact same price.

It looks stout and they seem like decent people on the other end of the phone.

Does anyone have any first hand experience with this company or any of their attachments? I have seen feedback on tracks, but not much on their skidsteer grapples.

Any feedback greatly appreciated.

673moto

Occupation
Slacker
Looks like a solid grapple...doubt you'd be disappointed.
I bought a set of tracks from McLaren... transaction went smooth and shipping was fast for freight.
I would buy from them again

Simon C

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Mechanic
I had a set of their tracks for a Cat 236B Skid steer , where I worked and they were fine. Might not last quite as long as Grouser tracks but worked fine. Never tried one of their grapples. I bought a Virnig from Minnesota and built very heavy. Would buy another one from them Virnig.
Simon C

Traut811

Thanks guys.
I went ahead and ordered one today so hopefully it looks as good in person. I've never seen or heard of them around in this area, other than rubber.

I will say, they look identical to express steel and one other (do not remember the brand) at the same price so assume one of them is supplying others?