• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Manitowoc 14000 Excavating Foundation

BigIron25

NICE!!! i like how they use an ADT dump bed. I dont believe i have ever seen a 14000 with a counterwieght arrangement like that. is that custom for the project or an order option by manitowoc?

bill5362

Occupation
I own a excavation company and a rolloff container
Good find thanks for posting.... The ADT bed is a good idea I haven't seen one use like that before, good thinking.

Buckethead

Occupation
Operator
NICE!!! I dont believe i have ever seen a 14000 with a counterwieght arrangement like that. is that custom for the project or an order option by manitowoc?

That's interesting, I don't know. Different counterweight arrangements for different boom lengths would be my guess. You would have to look at the chart for that particular crane to know for sure. Or call Manitowoc, but they would probably need a serial # to give you a definite answer.