• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Mahindra tractors

moosefd

Anyone running a 40 to 50 hp Mahindra? If so can you tell me about reliability,maintenance and operation. I’m in the market and considering one just don’t anything about them. Thanks

Camshawn

Occupation
retired
I have a 36 hp Mahindra built by Mitsubishi in Japan. 6 yrs old with only an intermittent strarter problem that I may solve one day. Everything else has worked very well. I bought it over the Kubota of the same power rating. The kubota was physically larger but did not lift as much with both the bucket and 3 point. Cam

moosefd

I have a kubota now. It has been great but I need a larger tractor. I probably won’t buy new so used is in my future. The mahindras seem to be less expensive for comparable hp I just don’t know about reliability as I don’t know anyone who owns one. I have kubota and mahindra dealers within 10 miles so parts are not a problem.

Welder Dave

Check out sites like Tractorbynet, lots more AG tractor info on there and likely similar questions to yours.