• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Madill 071 operator's manuals?

Beekster

Occupation
retired
Hi, all! Thanks to Alleyoop and JeremyM70, I've gotten access to a local 071 here in Oregon and have been putting together some great documentation on the machine as reference for my model project. I assume that the 071 had operator's manuals, with detailed technical information, component photos, maintenance information, and the like? Rather like a military TM? I would love to borrow one, if someone is willing to part with it for just long enough for me to photograph it. I'll cover the cost of postage both directions. Drop me a PM here if you have one that you'd be willing to lend out for a few days, or know someone who might have one. Thanks!

Contract Logger

Occupation
Equipment Broker
Hi, all! Thanks to Alleyoop and JeremyM70, I've gotten access to a local 071 here in Oregon and have been putting together some great documentation on the machine as reference for my model project. I assume that the 071 had operator's manuals, with detailed technical information, component photos, maintenance information, and the like? Rather like a military TM? I would love to borrow one, if someone is willing to part with it for just long enough for me to photograph it. I'll cover the cost of postage both directions. Drop me a PM here if you have one that you'd be willing to lend out for a few days, or know someone who might have one. Thanks!

I've got one I need to scan to PDF for another project anyway. PM me your email address and I'll send it to you in PDF form this week. You'll be able to print as many copies as you need-

Beekster

Occupation
retired
Splendid!

A PM is the next thing on the agenda. Thanks, Contract Logger!

Kiwi Logger

I have one already in a PDF file along with most of the Madills and a few T-birds if you send me a PM with your e-mail I will foward it to you, I will be happy to send to you as well CL will save you the time sitting at the scanner!!!

johnson

anyone knows if you can find operator's manuals online?If you do could you pleas post a link,I would be really grateful.

johnson

Anyone knows if you can find operator's manuals online?If you do could you pleas post a link,I would be really grateful.

johnson

Anyone knows if you can find operator's manuals online?If you do could you pleas post a link,I would be really grateful.

hJeffro

Occupation
Mechanic/ logger
hi hey i was wondering if i could get the pdf for the 071 service manual from you thanks