• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

MacMillan Bloedel Ltd. Red & White Iron, Past and Present....

HDX

These are the last for tonight. Blkprince, the walking the reach one is outlawed now.
The last picture shows the last old Northwest grade shovel being moved into Camp B. Grade foreman Tommy Marr and operator John Troje.
IMG_0442.JPGIMG_0443.JPGIMG_0444.JPGIMG_0420.JPG

diamondtguy

Occupation
machine fitter/fabricator
Fall protection ???....Is that when you wear a 12 foot safety strap when you are eight feet off the ground ??

Happy Birthday BP

HDX

Many Happy returns of the day Ian!! The pictures taken with no door logos were taken when we were taken over by Weyco. We had a choice We could remove the M&B door decals ourselves or it would be done for us. I did it myself so nothing but the plastic decal was removed LOL.She went for 3 years without anything on the doors. The next decals she wore were Hayes Forest. They were on for 5 years then IPL for 8 years --Jan 2008 to Dec18 2015. Then back to M&B Again Happy Birthday Ian

Hayesno1

Occupation
Project manager
HDX; well showing these great pictures af H17 and followed up with your lines I have the same question as diamondtguy; are you saying H-17 was retired from active service a week ago ???? And How about yourself ???

A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all.

Happy Birthday to you Blk prince.

dirty4fun

Great seeing HD17 in her original colors and yes it does look good with the side covers on her. Take good care of her, as she is an icon.

Happy Birthday Blk Prince hope you had a good one.

Blk prince

Occupation
Truck driver semi retired
Hello Jim. Early here but right now I am 600 miles north of home. I do not sleep well in a strange bed. Now withHDX making a surprise announcement,I will be awake waiting for him to fill in the blanks. To you,Steve and Corey.thanks for BD wishes. Got thru another year. Take care down there. Watch for sunburn.

DBDLS

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator
Many Happy returns of the day Ian!! The pictures taken with no door logos were taken when we were taken over by Weyco. We had a choice We could remove the M&B door decals ourselves or it would be done for us. I did it myself so nothing but the plastic decal was removed LOL.She went for 3 years without anything on the doors. The next decals she wore were Hayes Forest. They were on for 5 years then IPL for 8 years --Jan 2008 to Dec18 2015. Then back to M&B Again Happy Birthday Ian

Good on the MB decals HDX. Hope to see H17 in red and white again with a CAT 3408 soon. Merry Christmas.

Blk prince

Occupation
Truck driver semi retired
RCP57,seasons greetings Reg and thanks for Bday wishes. I am wondering if HDX has been demoted to a 3 wheeler. I think he said there was a change coming. I am sure he will keep us informed.

RCP57

Occupation
commercial fisherman/part time elf
You bet Ian! I hope you got twice the gifts yesterday.

I'm pretty sure HDX hasn't dropped the mic and walked off stage just yet.lol