• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Mack B-81

THEPATRIOT

A local builder owns this here in CT.Has a 673 non turbo with a quadbox,and some big rears.It's in very good shape with little rust.It was on the road in eastern MA about 10 years ago!

Attachments

• B-81 600.jpg
    B-81 600.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 5,680

The Engine Shed

Occupation
Self Employed heavy truck and equipment mechanic
What is the rest of the story on this truck ?
Is it for sale ?
Thanks for posting it.
Tom

The Engine Shed

Occupation
It's for sale,pm or email me for more info.I was gonna buy it before i found my Brockway.

Hi ,
I guess being a new member I don't have enough posts to PM you , so if you could PM me the information I would appreciate it.
If that doesn't work I guess I'll just have to wait.
Thanks
Tom

wvlogger

Occupation
still in high school but i will be running dozer n
i love old Mack. up here in the natural gas fields mack is pretty much all they run.

Mwd

Is This truck still for sale. if it is, what is the asking price?

The Engine Shed

Occupation
Hi Guy's
I have the phone number for the owner at the time this thread was started and have called and left more than one message and no one has returned a call , my guess is that it has been sold and there are just too lazy to call .
Tom