• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Machines of Glory

d9gdon

It starts at 3PM Central, got it on the timer. Glad they changed it, the Cowboys and Redskins play at 7:20PM.

thedirtmover

I noticed there are no penalties for saftey violations.( leaving the excavator bucket in the air before leaving the cap) That should be added to the game.

You guys did a pretty good run or two.

TEC

Just watched a bit of this show, all I can say is WOW. If these are experienced operators.....I think my step daughter could do better and she's only had about half an hour on a D6H and some catting around with a PC300.

Where's that entry form. Don't think I'll waste any DVR time on this.

Tom

dirtmonkey

Occupation
dozer monkey , self employed
:drinkupEntertaining ,yes. No offense to those who participated but ,I don't think it represented any thing that required skill ,at least not on the job. It did look like a lot of fun though ! I think it s pretty cool they put you on tv too. Congrats. :drinkup:beerchug

RTSmith

Occupation
Amateur demolition & dirt pusher
Wow Tom, no cuttum any slack I see. And I haven't been able to watch any yet, but gosh.....

TEC

You'll like this show if you watch Gold Rush and Axemen without screaming/throwing thing at the television. I personally won't give this show a second chance.

Tom

OldandWorn

Nice job guys.:drinkup

I'll bet the crew that you beat had an interesting day when they returned to work.:D

dirtmonkey

Occupation
dozer monkey , self employed
Good job ! Nice to see y'all win:scool:drinkup. Looked like you had a lot of fun and you'll remember this forever. Very happy for you :thumbsup

TomG

Thanks for the replies guys! Especially the nice ones:D

The show was a blast to be a part of and I made some really good friends for life. I was very happy on how the show turned out.

I will say these challenges took a lot more skill than they made it look like. And lets face it if all we did was real world stuff with the equipment the general public wouldn't watch it.

And some people think they could have done it better, thats fine, but when the camera starts to roll and your nerves come up and you only have one chance at the challenge, its a lot harder than you think. I have a hole new perspective on competition shows.

Tom, check myself and dirtman on YouTube and let me know if were experienced.:)