• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

machinery system to clean the beaches

trombeur

hello, I don't know if you can help us, a system or a tool to clean the beach, I am not referring to the shovel to the rake or the sieve, if there was a machine or a tool to be hooked to the mechanical shovel. we first use a mechanical shovel to scrape the biggest debris, then we use the shovel and the rake. the beach cleaner costs a capital, what do you recommend? simple economic system

cache(413).jpeg
fd716b2cadc0a8fdf8dbf9dd8a91c157.jpg

ruspa-475397.jpg

la-ruspa-in-spiaggia.jpg

cuttin edge

Occupation
Finish grader operator
We have a spinning bucket screen for an excavator. Take a bucket of sand, spin the drum and the larger material stays in the drum to be loaded on the truck. No idea who makes it. Has two different size screens. Bobcat has a bucket that picks up rocks for landscaping. Sounds silly, but a potato digger would pull up larger items and leave them above the sand to be picked up.

trombeur

thanks your intervention, we do first with the mechanical shovel and then by hand with rake and shovel a hard work, you lose a few tons of dirty sand, thanks
201905165244--pulirelespiaggedairifiuti.jpg

????
TRONCHI%2520BF.jpg%3Ff%3Ddetail_558%26h%3D720%26w%3D1280%26%24p%24f%24h%24w%3Df6f55a4

Bobcat-T770-Sand-cleaner-Dumping-Hopper-160129_MG_5669.jpg

Bobcat-T770-Sand-cleaner-160120-IMG_6922.jpg

Bobcat-ATT-Sand-cleaner-160120-IMG_6763.jpg

lavori-di-pulizia-sulle-spiagge-di-albissola-244152.jpg

cuttin edge

Occupation
Finish grader operator
we have that same bobcat. It has the winter tracks on now and snowblower. A root rake on your hoe would be good for the drift wood

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
They use a similar pull behind machine to clean our beaches here on the Gulf Coast. From what I've seen they do a great job and no sand retention.

cuttin edge

Occupation
Finish grader operator
They use a similar pull behind machine to clean our beaches here on the Gulf Coast. From what I've seen they do a great job and no sand retention.

Kind of a cross between a potato digger, round hay bailer, and a zamboni

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Kind of a cross between a potato digger, round hay bailer, and a zamboni

LOL - yep. They leave the sand smooth and groomed. They work good on seaweed too.

trombeur

zamboni?

a farmer friend of mine tells me that you could use a machine similar to the potato quarry which is used to extract stones from the ground, they are similar as a concept as a mechanical device

175103-10703156.jpg

DdwiCTPbhtQ