• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

M322 pressure performance

pachecoe

i have a excavator M322 CAt i used to material handler, i can´t find the information about the read pressure in the dieferentes hydraulic ports.
thanks.

pachecoe

the problem is that the principal pump only send a few flow and it reach only 600psi, (after reseal the pump),, I do check the output line of the pump and when the machine is off, the oil in the output line drop (flange loose) when the machine is running and flange loose, the oil stops to drop.....

i want to check the values pressure in the port , to know if the something wrong in the pump or in any pilot signal.

Per Eriksson

Do you mean the big main pump or the pilotpump on the side of the engine?

What was wrong with the pump when you repaired it?

Standby pressure should be about 2800-3500kPa
LS signal cutoff 33000-34000kPa
Margin pressure 2100-2300kpa
Main pump pressure 35000-36300kPa
pilotpressure 3000kPa

Last edited:

Per Eriksson

It could be stuck if it wrongly assembled.

What about when you had the output line removed, you didn't have any flow at all then?

I think you need to take it apart and assemble it correct, a guess is that the swashplate is turned the wrong way, that could cause the problems you have.

Last edited: