• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Lull 844 TT - 42?

Jeffrey Davis

Hey guys I'm at a loss I've been searching for information about this telehandler. I'm doing some work on it and I can't find anything on this model. Lots of stuff on 844C's I've also seen some 844 TT 34 stuff. Does anyone have any information about this machine? Or know where I can find a manual for it? This is the only number plate I have found on it. Any input would be greatfully appreciated. Thanks 20200601_095426.jpg

mg2361

Occupation
Equipment Mechanic
Welcome to HEF Jeff;)!

Hopefully a LULL expert will be along shortly to help you.

Sterling? Near Tobyhanna right. Beautiful area there on the "Pocono Plateau".

tractormech

Jlg has an 844 parts book that may be some help. What are you trying to do? I haven't worked on every type Lull but I've worked on a bunch. I'll try to help if I can.

Jeffrey Davis

Well here's the issue the all wheel drive isn't working and I'm not sure where to start to be completely honest. When I first started it was just "it needs a tie rod end and a master switch put in". No big deal then that turned into oh it's got no brakes and all wheel drive isn't working. I think I figured out the brakes the master cylinder is shot but as for the all wheel drive. My first thought was planetary but then I got to thinking the planetary wouldn't cause the both tires not to work unless both planetaries are messed up but I'm not exactly sure. I'm kinda learning as I go on this lull never worked on a telehandler before but from my experience with planetaries (which is limited mind you) that is how they work. So it is my assumption that it might be in the trans or the rear. But like I said I don't where to start. There might be some stupid easy fix I'm overlooking. I've tried to find a break down of the drive train to kinda help with the process but so far no luck. I just dont wanna start pulling stuff apart randomly looking for the problem lol. So if anyone has an idea where to start or what to look for that would be a great help. Thank you