• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

lower heat ls180

89.ho.ss

Has anyone ever made the heater go down to their feet? I am thinking of adding a duct to get some form of heat there. What do you guys do to keep your feet from freezing. I am getting ice by the pedels. Even with the heater up top working perfectly.

DoyleX

Occupation
Lever Puller, Gear Jammer, Pipe Twister
On the old burn your arm off freeze your feet bobcats I fashioned up a sheet of tin that covered 2/3rds with a chunk of flexible dryer vent. Then the windows fogged up from the melting show on my tennis shoes.

89.ho.ss

I was thinking of tapping in with a piece of inch and a half flexible plastic line in just having a go down just to get some form of heat down there I didn't know if anybody else did anything different that worked well