• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Looking to purchase a new Bobcat T770

CatToy

Shimmy1, you correct about the controls, easy to maneuver in tight spaces. I worked on a 40' culvert this morning where I only had 2' on one side to work from an adjacent house, Roller suspension is nice, the cat had a Cadillac ride but bobcat is close second. Bent my tooth bucket this morning, I guess the tilt cylinders are a touch stronger than my old JD6675. Oh well, I guess I need one anyway it was a 72" anyway.

Thinking on biding on a fence job which will require several hundred T post installed, so I was thinking on getting a hydraulic T post driver. Anybody use one?

warbird

Haven't used the t post driver. But I had a driver made from a breaker [jack hammer] that is really good . drive a lot of pipe and t post you can just push down . If rocky it just takes a tap and it will go through. Got mine from a rental company they usually sale them after 4 or so years old 3500.00 to 4500.00 then have bit made, remount it to where it is standing up. 10' post is not a problem to get on them to drive. Drive up to 4" pipe with ease

Last edited: