• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Looking to purchase a Bobcat 323 mini Ex..does anyone have any experience with these

murphy777

Occupation
mason/landscaper
I am looking to purchase a o4 bobcat 323 mini with around 2000 hours from a lease company that performs all scheduled maintenance etc...I was just curious if anyone has any of these machines and knows a few issues or things to look for. the machine is 3500-4000lbs . I am relatively familiar with hydraulics and basic engine repair, and pin/bushing wear, its the track/roller/drives that I dont have as much knowledge as to what to look for to trouble shoot for problems/wear. I will be using this machine to prep bases for patios/walkways and dig small footers for stone walls, so the machine will not be getting pounded every day... any advice or info would be greatly appreciated!