• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Looking name on a part

Rinderciller

This is on an old Hough Loader, and it's leaking like crazy and needs replaced. Does anyone know what it's called so I can order one. I think it's a pressure relief valve but I can't find anything online. It's the little cone thing. Thanks.IMG_20181016_180923.jpg

Welder Dave

You'd probably be better off posting on the wheel loader forum and putting Hough loader part in the subject line. What model of loader and engine would help too. What ever it is, it looks like it's been messed with a lot.

GregsHD

Occupation
Self Employed HD Mechanic
Looks like a haldex alcohol evaporator for the air system to me. The cone shape cap is where you fill it. Most any good truck parts shop should have what you need.

jon damon

I agree with Gregs . The fill should have an oring or rubber washer where the plain washer appears to be.
I had several hough loaders over the years and Komatsu dealer was the hough parts supplier for any remaining oem stuff.
In your case a good a hydraulic supply should have some sort of solution for you.