1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Looking for portable screen setup

Discussion in 'Screen/Wash Plants' started by LeakyBoot, Dec 6, 2016.

1. LeakyBoot

LeakyBoot Well-Known Member

Something like a Kolman or Kolberg with a 2 deck screen.

2. ol'stonebreaker

ol'stonebreaker Senior Member

retired
    leakyboot, you realize "portable screen" covers quite a range of sizes!! And "Kolberg and Kolman two deck" covers a lot of territory.
    Mike

3. SVTSHELBYGT500

SVTSHELBYGT500 Well-Known Member

Excavating Contractor 30 + Yrs.
    Portafill 5000

Last edited: Dec 11, 2016
  4. Bliz

Bliz Well-Known Member

Excavator/Logger
    Take a look at the Pitbull screens made in Lake Erie, PA. I bought one a year and so far we love it. It has a stacker and can be towed behind a dump truck. The production rates they quote are real and not just best case. They will stand behind it and assist with any issues you may have. I just got a call from my salesman asking how it was going. Great company.

5. LeakyBoot

LeakyBoot Well-Known Member

What I have in mind is a tow behind with a 40 ft conveyer with the shaker/screen set up hanging on the upper end and a hopper/feeder with grizzly bars on the lower end. Hyd raise with duel wheel axle and a pintle hitch at the feed hopper. They sell in a range of 10 to 25 thousand. Older ones have power unit with belt drive and newer has the power unit running hyd pumps to power things.

6. mowingman

mowingman Senior Member

You need a nice used Powerscreen. Lots of used ones available in most every part of the country. Just Google "Powerscreen for sale". You will find dozens of listings.

7. blacktopper

blacktopper Member

anyone know what it costs to rent a powerscreen??