• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Looking for portable screen setup

ol'stonebreaker

Occupation
retired
leakyboot, you realize "portable screen" covers quite a range of sizes!! And "Kolberg and Kolman two deck" covers a lot of territory.
Mike

Bliz

Occupation
Excavator/Logger
Take a look at the Pitbull screens made in Lake Erie, PA. I bought one a year and so far we love it. It has a stacker and can be towed behind a dump truck. The production rates they quote are real and not just best case. They will stand behind it and assist with any issues you may have. I just got a call from my salesman asking how it was going. Great company.

LeakyBoot

What I have in mind is a tow behind with a 40 ft conveyer with the shaker/screen set up hanging on the upper end and a hopper/feeder with grizzly bars on the lower end. Hyd raise with duel wheel axle and a pintle hitch at the feed hopper. They sell in a range of 10 to 25 thousand. Older ones have power unit with belt drive and newer has the power unit running hyd pumps to power things.

mowingman

Occupation
Retired
You need a nice used Powerscreen. Lots of used ones available in most every part of the country. Just Google "Powerscreen for sale". You will find dozens of listings.