• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Looking for new steering cylinder for case 680e or make a 580 one fit loo

bigrich954rr

I need new steering cylinders for my case 680e backhoe. I’ve honed and repacked all cylinders on the backhoe and drained and flushed all hyd fluid .

The steering cylinders are the only thing stopping me from running it any one know where I can buy some from ?

Can some one get my all the sizes from case580 steering cylinders to see if I can make them fit?

Last edited:

bigrich954rr

One can’t be rebuild it messed up pretty bad . The other one I will try to rebuild . There are no good hydraulics shop near by me . I took one cylinder off and took it to the local shop about 2 hours aways. Anyway they messed it up and ripped me off.

So ordering and shipping it my only options

Last edited:

bigrich954rr

Ok will do he was able to get me all the seals and packing but had some issues with get the pins and bushing I’ll give him a call about the steering cylinder

Tinkerer

There is another retired Case dealer in Ontario,Canada. JC Marleau.
He has a lot of new leftover parts and a salvage yard. I have purchased parts (steering cylinders included) from him many times. He does not have a website you have to email him about what you are looking for.
jcmarleau@aol.com

bigrich954rr

I’ve been checking around H.W. didn’t have any or make them. Waiting To hear back from the others . Thank you for the leads

Coy Lancaster

Occupation
service tech
I've had really good luck with reliable after market parts @ (888)672-7876, just tell them what you have and they should be able to help. BTW the part# for cylinder is G102602

Last edited: