• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Looking for mobile equipment dealers in Queensland area

Simpson

Can any of the Australians on here recommend any mobile truck equipment dealers? I'm looking for a hydraulic or engine driven air compressor, possibly a multi function unit like the enpak; or something like the miller trailblazer air pak. I'm thinking something near Brisbane if possible but it can be elsewhere. Maybe some full truck body builders... I've noticed Amplus Group but I'm not sure where they are located.

alrman

Occupation
Diesel Fitter;Small Business Owner;Cleaner
I have no connections with this company, but a quick search found these guys - http://www.mobileenergyaustralia.com.au/contact-us
They are located in Brisbane. Amplus is located in Sydney. (900kms south)
These types of set ups, hyd driven compressors etc, which are very common in USA & Canada, are not so common here. I guess the mining boom has seen them develop their market here.
Hope this helps :drinkup

Last edited:

alrman

Occupation
Diesel Fitter;Small Business Owner;Cleaner