• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Looking for international td340, t340.

IH560JL

:usa Hello, looking for running or not running td340, t340 international harvester crawlers in dozer of loader formats. Trying to save all i can from scrappers. Looking to restore and use. Anyhelp would be helpful. Thks jim

Last edited by a moderator:

JimInOz

HI 560JL,
An honourable pastime...I hope you find a few.I think there was one advertised on Redpower in recent times.
I wish we had some here in OZ,but they never made it out here.
I think the scrap guys might be overlooking a lot of stuff now,as the price crashed...thankfully.

Jim

IH560JL

Mr t, where are you located, may just look you up, i have family in richmond, maine and i will be headed there soon.(aunt passed 07-10-10) only 2 cousins left. Will be headed there to visit before they are gone also. Send me a address and a # and will look you up. Thks jim

mr T

Highland Plantation pop.45 25 miles n/w of madison 12miles n of New Portland off rt 16 E mail me and ill give you directions Its kind of off the beaten path

Coolacguy

I have a fairly complete td 340, I'm just starting to part it out. Had it for about 3 years, and started too many other projects. It has a good fuel tank.

lemart

I have a td-340 crawler loader with 4&1 bucket. It has a 188 deisel engine. It runs and operates and should be restored. Anyone interested?
:usa hello, looking for running or not running td340, t340 international harvester crawlers in dozer of loader formats. Trying to save all i can from scrappers. Looking to restore and use. Anyhelp would be helpful. Thks jim

black60church

i know a guy has a t340 gas engine with 3 point hitch and new tracks, has been setting in garage for a long time, you can call him at 304 824 5550 and ask for joe ware

maxwell249

Hope you're still about. Just joined. Toying with buying an old T340 with 6 way blade. Do you still have crawler parts? I'm in the midcoast area.