1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Looking for a quick coupler

Discussion in 'Compact Equipment Attachments' started by WC46, Aug 18, 2005.

1. WC46

WC46 Member

Looking for a pin grabber quick coupler for a Bobcat 331. Anyone know of a company that makes one for this machine?

2. Tigerotor77W

Tigerotor77W Senior Member

Engineer
    Will the Bobcat X-Change system work for you? I'm not sure if it accepts third-party attachments... is that a necessity?

3. WC46

WC46 Member

The x-change system would work but I would have to modify my buckets to work with the system. (pin-0n) What does the exchange system sale for?

4. xkvator

xkvator Senior Member

try DYMAX...they claim to have them for mini's. WERKBRAU has one - not sure if it will work on others bucket. do a GOOGLE search for more coupler manufacturers...

5. Tigerotor77W

Tigerotor77W Senior Member

Engineer
    I'm not sure -- your Bobcat dealer may be able to make the modification for you. The X-Change system started shipping with the 337 excavator in 1999, but then progressed to smaller machines later. I'm not sure if it's a factory option or dealer add-on.

6. xkvator

xkvator Senior Member

the x-change system has been std equip. for 325's and bigger for a few years.
    the updated version has a pin instead of the spring loaded latch - i've never had any problems with the springs.
    bobcat sells an x-change plate that you weld to your buckets after you cut off the pin lugs.

7. DirtMan

DirtMan Banned

Sales Manager
    Coupler for Bobcat

How does this one look?

Attached Files:

8. xalexjx

xalexjx Well-Known Member

jrb, aim attachments, call around im sure someone offers one..

9. Sreamerbeast

Sreamerbeast Member

Scrap handler.
    Go to www.sasforks.com they might be able to help you, I know they do alot for wheel loaders most wheel loaders but all there work is custom so maybe hope this helps

10. Sreamerbeast

Sreamerbeast Member

Scrap handler.
  11. Iron Horse

Iron Horse Senior Member

What's the deal with that one DirtMan ? Can it rotate the bucket as well as tilt it . How cool would that be ?

12. AtlasRob

AtlasRob Senior Member

owner operator
    I think you'll find its a tiltrotator or whatever it was he was selling :rolleyes: an amazing piece of kit just the guy didnt know when to calm down and back off a bit :D ( hence he's banned) :ban

13. Iron Horse

Iron Horse Senior Member

Oh , i did'nt notice that.......

14. therealjohnboy

therealjohnboy Well-Known Member

i bet the slew motor lasts about a week in that application