• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Looking for a Dr. Ex or Zx

DFBluffton

HEF - Wanting to buy a legit Dr. Ex or ZX for a Hitachi EX120-2. Already purchased 4 CN variations, none of which work.

tool_king

Occupation
road mechanic owner
HEF - Wanting to buy a legit Dr. Ex or ZX for a Hitachi EX120-2. Already purchased 4 CN variations, none of which work.
This is the interface tool number from hitachi /deere 4476512 that will have the four pin plug on it .Here is the part number for the short six pin plug to nine pin serial port p/n 3108613.Hitachi /deere dealer should sell it to you .I have good contact here if need .You can run Windr software that will work on xp and 7 .

anwat

First of all, pardon my question why do you need this piece of tool so called dr zx, i have this one too but i do not think it is important to have in troubleshooting for the monitor panel can also show the datas it does on Dr zx,
In my opinion it only gives a better way of monitoring the trouble code and data reading
You can have it on amazon, alibaba or aliexpress nonetheless.

Attachments

• IMG_20220825_152558.jpg
    IMG_20220825_152558.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 10