• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Looking for 8000 lb pusher axle

wilko

Do you mean you're looking for a used one? (my experience with that is that used = worn out)

powerjoke

Occupation
owner/operator/estimator/mechanic/grunt/ditchdigge
not true at all, all i have ever bought are used pushers, they dont get much mileage on them around here and normally look like new..... i give 750 for a air up/down 25k dual, and 1k for steerable 12k. i have a guy that can get all you want used or new, i have never had a desire to price a new one to be honest.

pj

alphaconcrete

not true at all, all i have ever bought are used pushers, they dont get much mileage on them around here and normally look like new..... i give 750 for a air up/down 25k dual, and 1k for steerable 12k. i have a guy that can get all you want used or new, i have never had a desire to price a new one to be honest.

pj

Do you know if the guy has a used 8000 lb pusher axle? i was looking at both used and new but the cheapest new one i found is around $6k which is way to much for a little axle like that.

powerjoke

Occupation
owner/operator/estimator/mechanic/grunt/ditchdigge
Your right that is too expensive, I'm sure he doesn't but I'll be more than glad to ask for you

Pj