• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Looking at new jumping jack compactors any comments on what your thoughts are on various brands?

lake side bob

Occupation
owner operator
I have two stone jumping jackets one used as parts machine, now the other needs new carb which is not available so i am looking for a new one.
Anyone have a ST728R they want to sell?
Talked to a sales man whose company sells both Wacker and Bomag.
Informed me the Wacker has problems with it's fuel system. Pointed me towards a Bomag BT50 said better machine.
What do you think is the best jumping jack compactor?
Would appreciate your input.

Angry Mike

I have two stone jumping jackets one used as parts machine, now the other needs new carb which is not available so i am looking for a new one.
Informed me the Wacker has problems with it's fuel system. Pointed me towards a Bomag BT50 said better machine.
MTX-60 and MTX-70. We have about 15 of each and they seem to to great. Go through spark plugs alot

lake side bob

Occupation
owner operator
Well I purchased a used, year 2020 Wacker BS60-4AS rammer, it shows 48.9 hours on the hour meter.
Ran it for a while appears in good shape so I pulled the pin and departed from $1879 dollars which works out to 50% of a new one. Time will tell if the machine is good. It is a step up from the Stone larger and in my mind more user friendly.