• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Looking at buying deere 310 j 4wd what should I consider

slowstep

Occupation
retired insurance agent, went physical work
I have been on skidsteer forum mainly .sold my ctl and now going to a 2008 rental unit deere 310 j 4wd 3500 hrs. I am certainly a avid believer in this forum and do respect all the experience and knowledge this site offers both novice and experienced ones. Question :what should I be looking out for on major tell-tell signs on major things to look out far. I can spot the visual things but how about sights and sounds of the hidden things that the novice should be looking. or listening far. I am certainly reaching out for some good advice . What price should I be looking to pay if in avg to good condition ? (if that is possible for rental unit)