• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Looking at buying a deere 135crts

GCC

Occupation
Excavation
Hey guys I'm looking at buying a John Deere 135C RTS with 8100hrs on it the machine seem to run decent and lots of power no smoke in exhaust. I'm trying to figure out what any cons on it are?

Honcho

Hey guys I'm looking at buying a John Deere 135C RTS with 8100hrs on it the machine seem to run decent and lots of power no smoke in exhaust. I'm trying to figure out what any cons on it are?

Ask for three day trial before u pay.If there is nothing to hide and seller is honest.He surely must agree.Pardon for my poor English.

Tractorguy

Well there's a lot that could be an issue? Where is this machine we have one around hear with that many that for some reason they felt the need to put a hammer on the majority of its life. Where is this machine coming from, they're notorious for having they're tanks rust up which isn't a major issue but needs addressing.

GCC

Occupation
Excavation
So basicly its a buddy machine and I've had it for the last couple days seem like a good machine he will sell me the hammer with it and 2 buckets but I'm just trying to find a negotive to this deal

Jeep09

Well there's a lot that could be an issue? Where is this machine we have one around hear with that many that for some reason they felt the need to put a hammer on the majority of its life. Where is this machine coming from, they're notorious for having they're tanks rust up which isn't a major issue but needs addressing.

what is the best tank fix?

Tractorguy

Best think we've done was pull it off and have it cleaned and lined with some kind of epoxy. Idk we send them to a radiator shop.

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
Ask for three day trial before u pay.If there is nothing to hide and seller is honest.He surely must agree.Pardon for my poor English.

Good advice for a machine with 8100 hours and your English is just fine.:)