• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Lonking wheel loader CDM855

lonkinggroup

wheel loader CDM855-the load right, load more series is one of the best seller of our company

Powerful WeiChai Engine.
Long Wheelbase Chassis.
Heavy Load Driving System.
Anti-abrasion Integral Cutting Edge

Bucket Capacity 3m3
Rated Load 5000kg
Rated Power 162kw
Operating Weight 16600kg
Traction Force(kn): 150±3
Breakout Force (kn): 170±3
Travel Speeds (km/h):

Forward Ⅰ Ⅱ

11.5 36.0
Reverse 16.0

lonking wheel loader CDM855.jpg

Last edited:

JGS Parts

Occupation
Owner JGS Machinery
a local lonking machine at work and also a used one for sale only done 4500hrs. quality shows. sorry lonking but i just cant let this go.

longking1.jpglonking hard at work.jpg

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
Lonkinggroup, the Forum Rules say:

Aside from the "for sale" area, for member's personally owned goods, advertising of goods and services is not permitted unless sponsoring heavyequipmentforums.com. A vendor of goods or services may make one introductory post explaining their product or service and may answer questions about such within that thread. No further promotion of your product or service may be made without sponsorship. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, click “Contact Us” at the bottom of any page.

Special Note: Vendors of goods or services, or their representatives, who join the forums and make no worthwhile contributions other than to post multiple links to said goods and services are considered spammers. Spammers will have their posts removed, and their membership terminated with extreme prejudice.

(Emphasis added)

This is not the first and only post you've made giving information about one of your products. Since you've participated in the forums by contributing comments on other topics, you're not being considered a true "spammer" at this time, however, please be mindful of the Forum Rules in the future. You have used more than your ONE introductory post. :cool2

lonkinggroup

I am very sorry and I will watch out in the future. It's a pity I can't talk about my products freely.

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
....advertising of goods and services is not permitted unless sponsoring heavyequipmentforums.com.....

It's a pity you've never inquired about becoming a sponsor.

>HevyIndsMFGng<

Occupation
Mechanic/Student
YOU and the other mods are the reason these forums are so amazing and full of information digger242j. I can tell that you guys not only set up the forums with plenty of thought, but you also reinforce (just as important when any rules are laid down) the rules you applied herein. I could say so much more about the great job you guys do with this excellent forum thanks again for your tireless efforts.

Logan

p.s. do you take donations? I don't have much, but I feel bad using your resources for a number of years without giving anything in return =/
hopefully I can contribute more and help out with problems after I graduate as a Caterpillar Technician!

Last edited: