• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

loking at CST/berger Model No. LMH-C

case310350

Looking at CST/berger Model No. LMH-C laser, used. would like to here any comments/opinions on this laser. How far can you go with the detector? Thanks

Dwan Hall

Occupation
Self Employed
Got one in the trunk of my mustang which I used today. I cant tell you how far it will detect but I have used it a little over 600 ft.and had no problem. I did have to have it repaired once. cost me $675.00 plus shipping. They did send it back in a new shipping container. I wanted to exchange it for a green laser but they said that was not possible.
Give me a few minutes and I will set it up and check the range.

Dwan Hall

Occupation
Self Employed
Ok I just went out and walked 600 yards and still had a tone. ran out of room because the woods were in the way.

Last edited: