• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Liebherr ADT at Bauma 2010

bigdig

Occupation
part time contractor/landscaper
Liebherr is going to introduce a range of ADTs at Bauma. The first being the TA230. Not many details on their website. The TA 230 is rated at 30,000 kg or about 33 tons. The loaded up truck is a prototype photo from another website taken a few years ago. The prototype appears to be much larger than a 30 ton truck. The smaller photo shows the TA 230.

Attachments

• Liebherr Adt.jpg
    Liebherr Adt.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 12,370
  • liebherr adt at bauma.jpg
    liebherr adt at bauma.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 3,445

mayrklaus

hello

the great picture showes one of the first prototypes on a road construction side in germany.the small one is the new version and it looks also different to the prototype and by the technik.
best regards
klaus

bigdig

Occupation
part time contractor/landscaper
Mayrklaus,
Does this mean Liebherr will no longer be offering the Bell ADTs through their dealerships in Europe?
The Liebherr-Bauma website also revealed they are going to debut the R9100 Excavator. The 9100 weighs in between 110,000-115,000 kg (about 250,000 lb). It would appear the 9100 is to replace the R984C. Although it about 25,000lb lighter than the R984C, it does have more horsepower. Have you seen any photos yet?
Thx

mayrklaus

hello

liebherr is developing some trucks and there be the change that the will stop selling the bell machines. liebherr has a contract to sell the bell machines but i do not know how long.the r9100 is samller than the r984c and i think the will develop also a machine between the r9250 and the r9100.i hae seen the machine but it was not allowed to take pictures.

best regards
klaus