• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Liebherr 996R Pics.

cps

Occupation
plant mechanic
:cool2found a few pics of a 9800!
A tidy looking machine

Attachments

• size.jpg
    size.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 7,320
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 2,929

Dozerboy

Occupation
Operator
The cab on the wrong side on that 996 or is there a reason for it being on the right?

Haul-Pak

An Aussie guy told me the toilet water spins the other way? is this true ha ha ha.

Iam sure Liebherr would stick the cab on the boom if the price was right.

mouse

Occupation
(wishfully) avoiding work as much as possible
An Aussie guy told me the toilet water spins the other way? is this true ha ha ha.

also holds true for draining bath water...

while theoretically yes, practically no as other influences are stronger than the coriolis effect.

how good are we down here? just ask us :)

Gavin84w

If you know 996,s this machine is one and they have photoshopped the 9800 designation on the back and when the pic had come out there were no 9800 face shovels built at that time as the backhoe was just being announced by the factory.

mossie

Occupation
Sparkie
If you know 996,s this machine is one and they have photoshopped the 9800 designation on the back and when the pic had come out there were no 9800 face shovels built at that time as the backhoe was just being announced by the factory.

You are 100% correct. I just looked at the photo and said to myself R996 from the Veladero mine site, and didn’t even look at the numbers on the counter weight.

buckfever

That looks like fun for about a day then I think i would have to worry about falling asleep. Never have been a fan of loading trucks all day but it would be cool playing with that big iron.