• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Largest Wrecker in Northern Alberta

Feed Bunk

That thing is awsome. I think that looks like a fun part of the world to run but I bet it would bite to have to be hooked onto by that thing.

durallymax

That's the biggest one? Sure would've thought there would've been some big rotators up there

Andre Grondin

HI !

Century is made in US if I recall proeprly and NRC is made in St-Paul D'Abbostford QC (3 km from my home in Granby )
I know couple of people working there .

nice wrecker anyway !!!

Macneil

Occupation
Tri Axle Dump Truck Driver
I used to drive tow trucks... We had a 1990 KW T-800 with a Cat 425 with 1.8 million KM on it and still ran like a champ! That was a heavy rotator for its day. NRC Sliding rotator good for 80,000 off the back and 40,000 off the sides.

Driving tow trucks(specifically heavies) is a rewarding job and you can make a fortune doing it if you don't mind long hours, running three log books and working on 3 hours of sleep!

Macneil

Occupation
Tri Axle Dump Truck Driver
Here is that KW Tator..

I forgot to mention they have an 07 International 9900I Eagle with a 475 twin turbo Century wrecker good for 70,000 lbs.

They also have a 96 Pete 379 with a 425 Cat and I cant remember what kind of wrecker body is on that, but it has 5/8 cable on it anyways..That's just a little tandem though

Attachments

• Wrecker.jpg
    Wrecker.jpg
    195.5 KB · Views: 1,479