• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Large Flat Lawn area Drainage

KMSEXC

Hey fellows need help in designing a drainage system for a large flat lawn area , The customer is a fanatic on a flat lawn but forgot about drainage , the lawn was sodded Huge area but having problems with standing water ,I inherited this job from this customer , So i need help with it any ideas , i thought about yard drains but the area is very flat and the ground is topsoiled and soaking wet with mud i have other good ideas but thought you guys had better methods Thanks KMSEXC

bobcatuser

Occupation
Excavation Contractor
If you don’t have anywhere to drain a gravity system to you could install a plastic septic tank with a sump pump, kind of like a reverse septic felid. I have installed surface drainage like that before and it worked great.

KMSEXC

If you don’t have anywhere to drain a gravity system to you could install a plastic septic tank with a sump pump, kind of like a reverse septic felid. I have installed surface drainage like that before and it worked great.

Good Idea But I could use pipe to daylight, Thanks