• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Large demo equipment

Vantage_TeS

Occupation
HE Operator. Surprise?
If anyone either runs, has access to or knows someone who has access to large demo equipment please send me a PM. I've been contacted by a tv show trying to locate a 385 demo excavator (or larger) preferably in the US that they can film for approximately 12 hours and talk to the operator.

Stephen I've already passed along your youtube page as I know you've done a lot of work with Testa in the last little while, so you may get a message directly from the producer who as been talking to me. You should probably pass along some contact info via PM just in case.

D5G

wow do I feel stupid not seeing that link!:Banghead:Banghead After following the link, WOW!! What a fleet....very cool. Thanks Tonka!:usa

thodob

demolition-city-2

come to norway to take a look at it, the machine is quite busy scrapping oil platforms atm.
Vats__plattformopph_119846e.jpg

JimBruce42

Occupation
operator
This has got to be one of the sweetest looking lowboy's I've seen for a construction/demo company.:eek::cool:

Attachments

• Photo44.jpg
    Photo44.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 3,150

Dozerboy

Occupation
Operator
Cherry Demolition in Houston has a high reach PC600 maybe 80' boom. To bad there just finishing up demoing a historical build in down town. Not much work around here so I don't know if they any work for it any time soon.

tonka

Occupation
Equipment Operator
This has got to be one of the sweetest looking lowboy's I've seen for a construction/demo company.:eek::cool:
That is Jake Lindamoods personal 379 pete. It will grace the Shell super rigs calender this year along with Bobby Lindamoods "King Ranch" pete 379.

Attachments

• jake 1.jpg
    jake 1.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 3,253
  • jake 2.jpg
    jake 2.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 1,545
  • jake 3.jpg
    jake 3.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 1,718
  • jake 4.jpg
    jake 4.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 1,529

Wolf

Lindamood sure has nice looking equipment. Looks like some pretty big jobs too. That's a sweet looking truck for sure--nicely tricked up.