• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

landscape rake parts (bc 6B)

ctkiteboarding

the lift cylinder snapped off :(and i need all the hardware and a new chrome piston, stealership wants 1000 for the parts :eek:ouch 800 just for the cylinder assembly any ideas???

KSSS

Occupation
excavation
I am sure that cylinder is an off the shelf variety, should not be hard to find a replacement. They will want to know the measurements of the existing cylinder. $1000. is crazy. If you spend $150 on a replacement cylinder I would be surprised.

ctkiteboarding

made a call to the local hydraulic shop ,seems he can set me up with the repair fairly easy and inexpensively, i ordered the small parts, springs etc. from the stealership and hope to have it back together quickly

ctkiteboarding

on another note ksss , Ive been thinkig about a ctl maybe the 440ct or a 445ct ,had thought the 420ct would works but after having the 435 smaller isnt an option i dont think , whats your experience with the larger case machines ( maybe another tread)