• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

landscape loader

Dominion 410

Currently own a very tired 1995 Cas 570LXT with Gannon scraper/grading box. Thinking of updating,Deere 210J,Cat 414,or another Case 570.Any opinions on the Deere or Cat?

Thanks in advance, Dominion

Deereman

This is one of the few pieces of deere that you don't see any of here in the south or atleast i haven't. I've seen a few 570 but no experinece running but think it would be a nice little machine and run like a 310J would.(210LJ) I see more 110 and generally the owners like them. Sorry I can't give any advice. J

Bob Horrell

Charter Member
Occupation
Owner/Operator grading business
My primary business is finish grading. I use a skiploader and a skidsteer. I have tried 3 different skiploaders (Case, Newholland, & Deere). I can't help you on the Cat. I prefer the Deere and am on my second one. Sold the first one at 4K hours and have 5K on the second one. Both have had 4in1 buckets which I find extremely useful.
I found the Case hydraulic controls to be too jumpy/jerky for fine finish grading, and the Newholland just seemed rough compared to the Deere.
On my first Deere, I replaced the front tires, the battery, and one hose. On my second Deere, I have replaced the front tires, the battery, 2 hoses, and a hub seal. They are reliable, hard working machines with smooth controls.

JCBgm

For a smaller machine 2CX LLs are nice. 4ws for tight locations. Or a larger 92 hp 3c LL

Attachments

• 107.jpg
    107.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 593
  • 79327296.jpg
    79327296.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 636

Dominion 410

Like the look of the Deere,will see what develops.Sorry Deere John-one at a time in enough.pm me when you get a chance:drinkup