• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Kx91-2 left track moves slow in forward.

Keegan Seibel

Have a kx91-2. Noticed the left track seems slow or under powered moving forward. Seems fine in reverse. Not finding much info on the kx91-2. Any ideas on what's I should be looking for or what to test? Tia.

uffex

Occupation
Admin
Good day Keegan
From your text the issue is only in one direction on one side that makes the shock-Port relief valve a stronger probability. Try switching the valves see if the issue moves.
Kind regards
Uffex

Keegan Seibel

I did a little work with it today and noticed that the whole left track seems to be slower. Its definitely slower in forward than reverse. Wonder if final drive is going. What's the best way to test? Some pressure gauges or swapping hoses around and see if problem follows? I did loosing the track up some and that did seem to help.

uffex

Occupation
Admin
Good day
Be sure you do not have a mechanical issue it is not unknown that a steel track chain with one missing link to one side can effect straight line crawling and the ldler bearing have more than acceptable wear limits so take a close look before you go down the trouble shooting route.
Lifting each side and measure with time the revolution's can help also.
See attached may be of help.
Kind regards
Uffex

Attachments

• H2 Weak crawlers P1.pdf
    7.6 MB · Views: 4