• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

KX71-3 Service Manual

walk6786

Hello,
I am looking for a service manual for my KX71-3. I have a Drive motor leaking gear oil and would like to try to fix it myself if possible.Thanks

equip guy

Occupation
Ag and Construction Equip mechanic
Walk6786, I have the manual for that machine, do you want just the drive motor info, or do you need more. I will be back at the shop on Tuesday. I can grab it then if you still need the info. Let me know.

walk6786

equip guy... Thanks for responding.. yes i still need that info please on drive motor. thanks!

equip guy

Occupation
got tied up doing work away from shop yesterday. I will get today. sorry.

RENTTHIS

kx71-3 repair

Kubota had an online parts breakdown now. I'm not certain they show this components internal parts but they can be ordered through a Kubota dealer. I own several and rebuild them occasionally. Very often, the drive breaks a splined axle shaft that is simple and inexpensive to replace. Since yours is leaking, you will probably have to replace the mechanical seal. This requires a special spanner tool to remove the seal. We made one. With good mechanical ability, you shouldn't find it really hard to do. The price of the parts might be an eye opener though.

Here is Kubotas parts link. Good luck

http://www.kubota.com/part/partsList.aspx

equip guy

Occupation
walk PM me and I will make copies for you and send out. You can have them for reference. The section is lengthy, but has pics to walk you through. Too much to type on here. I will check back later.