• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Kubota v3307 egr delete

Gchartrand

I've decided to keep my 2009 kx 080 for as long as it serves me well. I'd like to know if anyone has ever had any luck removing the egr and cooler off a 3307 engine. It seem pretty straightforward to me.

1. Remove cooler and egr.
2. Make block off plates for both ends.
3. Block off coolant lines.

I'm assuming they're won't be any programing to do? Just remove and cap?

If anyone has any suggestions or experience I'd like to pick your brain.

scottwolowich

That would be the standard procedure. What's the hookup on the EGR is it vacuum and or electronically controlled? You may want to disconnect the EGR with everything else intact to see if there are any adverse computer effects like derating or error codes, which could be overcome with some programming or tuning if that's available easily enough online for your machine.

Gchartrand

That would be the standard procedure. What's the hookup on the EGR is it vacuum and or electronically controlled? You may want to disconnect the EGR with everything else intact to see if there are any adverse computer effects like derating or error codes, which could be overcome with some programming or tuning if that's available easily enough online for your machine.

It has some sort of diaphragm vacuum for both the egr and CCV. Definitely not electronic.